ZMS CABLE GROUP, as a professional manufacturer and supplier of cable & wire with great experience in cable industry field. Our Cable business evolves over 90 countries, achieves high performance, average sales revenue of $300 million per year, also trains over 60 sales elites.
ZMS Cable have a wide product scope, includes: Power cables up to 500kV, AAC, AAAC, ACSR conductors, ABC Cable,electric wires, instrument cable, telecommunications cable, Stay wires. With advanced manufacture technology, rich human resource and effective management system, we guarantee all products are manufactured strictly in accordance with GB, IEC, BS, NFC, ASTM, DIN standards,etc. Beyond quality control, ZMS have been trying its best to offer much higher standard of services rather than expected.
In the past decades, ZMS built a wide sales network in global market, our major target markets are Middle East, Africa,Southeast Asia, America, EU. Our overseas projects evolves State grid electricity, city/railway electric transport, submarine cable, solar power plant, substation, etc.
COMPLETE CABLE SOLUTIONS
- Project Solutions
- From concept to completion we deliver complex cable solutions, assisting with technical specifications through to site delivery and beyond. More than simply a supplier, we partner with our customers to ensure the chosen products are delivered in the correct lengths, packaged as required, at the right time and place to achieve project deadlines.
- Case Studies
- CUSTOMISED CABLE SOLUTIONS
- ZMS Cables' range of cables manufactured in accordance with GB, IEC, BS, NFC, ASTM, DIN and other international standards cover applications across a broad spectrum of industries, however there are times when an application requires a custom designed cable or a customised cable solution. Whether this involves designing and manufacturing a bespoke cable to improve efficiencies or to overcome the limitations of a particular installation, our technical team can work with you to create a cable that fulfils the needs of your specific applications. Our technical experts have experience creating custom designed cable solutions for highly regulated organisations such as State Grid Corporation of China and other leading utilities, for whom we regularly develop new cables.
- In addition to advising on the new design, we can ensure the cable is manufactured in low minimum order quantities and within some of the shortest lead times in the industry. Our inner lab specialist cable testing laboratory, is then on hand to carry out rigorous testing and to support you with any applicable approvals process.
- Custom designed cable
- Fully bespoke design based on a unique application's specification that is suitable a certain using condition.
- Composite cable
- Used in many industries and particularly beneficial where there is a common and aggressive environment form which to protect the cable, or to reduce installation time (eg: cable pulling) and complexity. Composite cables may be manufactured by laying (twisting) complete cables of different or similar designs together, or placing the assembly under a collective armour layer and/or a final collective sheath.
- Braiding, armouring and electrical screening
- These are all options for placing additional mechanical / electrical / EMI layers on an existing cable. Mechanical protection can be provided by adding either a flexible galvanised steel wire braid or simply more steel wire armour. Protection from electrical interference can be achieved by adding a metallic screen, such as a tinned copper braid or an aluminium/polyester foil.
- Sheath colour changes
- This is available through over-sheathing and can be done for cable identification or to provide additional environmental protection and UV stability. For outdoor use, cables can be oversheathed with weather-resistant materials such as Polyethylene (PE) and Polyurethane (PUR) making them suitable for use in ducts and harsh environments. The colour change options are extensive.
- This involves extruding a new sheath over an existing product. With a cable sheath being the primary interface between a cable and the surrounding environment, preventing adverse environmental damage is the key to ensuring a long service life.
- Similar to oversheathing but it involves removing the previous sheath first rather than placing a sheath on top of a sheath, ensuring that the original overall product dimensions remain the same. Resheathing is a good way to enhance product performance but can also be used for cable identification (colour, etc).
BESPOKE CABLE TESTING
All customised cables designed by our cable engineer will be subject to testing to relevant standards and appropriate performance criteria. Bespoke cable testing will be conducted under our CNAS accreditation where appropriate. Where required by industry or application, we can submit for relevant cable certification and cable approval processes.
For more information or to discuss possible custom designed cable solutions, please complete an enquiry form, contact our technical experts on the Technical Hotline +86 (0)371 6782 9333, or email:email@example.com.
- Our stockholding is one of the most comprehensive in the industry, all of which is available for same-day despatch in standard sizes or cut-to-length, we have a lot of cable warehouse at home and abroad.
- Our customer-oriented approach combined with a flexible and reliable logistics infrastructure allows us to offer services such as just-in-time scheduling for projects where security or space is a potential issue. An experienced logistics team ensures that your cables and wires are packaged to arrive in optimum condition, pass any customs requirements, at the scheduled time and place, whenever and wherever you require.
EXPERT TECHNICAL SUPPORT
In our National-level enterprise technology center, our inner lab specialist cable testing facility CNAS-accredited to ISO 17025, ensures our product quality and provides our customers with a range of services.
- Technical Hotline
- Our experts are on hand to answer any cable-related questions, from specification and construction enquiries to legislative and compliance queries. They can assist at pre-quotation stage through to installation and maintenance,to ensure the cables selected are delivering the performance you require. Technical support is provided by telephone on +86 (0)372 6782 9222 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Independent Testing and Fault Investigation
- In the event of cable failure or as part of pre-installation due diligence, our inner cable technical center offers an independent testing and fault investigation service, This includes onsite investigation or laboratory testing to confirm compliance with the relevant standards and regulations.
- Quality Assurance
- Our cable technical team work tirelessly to ensure the quality of our products. From periodic supply-chain audits to routine quality assurance tests on inbound and outbound deliveries, our engineers take a systematic approach to quality.
- Cable Training
- Cable development, testing methods, construction materials, legislation, and the practical applications of the products are constantly advancing. Understanding these can be key to the correct cable being specified and purchased for the right project. Many foreign electrical engineer come to our company to take cable training lessons,too. It will help them to know more about cable installation knowledge.
ZMS Cable have been a well-know brand as we consistently delivery qualified products, satisfactory service and technical expertise and become the preferred cable supplier to a wide range of companies worldwide. We're grateful to partners from these prestigious organization for their continuous support.
Our business is guided by the values we hold at the very heart of what we do. Being clients’reliable partner and create more sustainable value for clients. Employees across the breadth of the business, involving all stakeholders are committed to delivering against these values in our everyday activities.
- We treat our customers, our business partners and our colleagues fairly and courteously, with respect for the individual and the organisation.
- We engage with our customers and colleagues by developing long-term relationships that promote the sharing of skills, knowledge and ideas.
- Our energy and drive sets us apart from other companies. We constantly seek improvement; going beyond the ordinary and achieving the extraordinary.
- We take ownership of our work and responsibility for our people. We act with integrity, honesty and transparency. We are accountable for our actions.
- We are committed to quality, technical support and outstanding customer service. The more we achieve, the more we want to improve on our achievements.
CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY
We are mindful of our responsibilities, not just to our staff and customers but to our community and the environment too. We aim to create a positive working environment that is both safe and fair, where our responsible business practices minimise the impact on our surroundings, and we lead by example in giving back to the communities we engage with.
- HEALTH & SAFETY
- We are committed to providing a safe working environment for all our employees, sub-contractors and visitors. 6S Management is applicated in our daily work, to ensure our occupational health and safety procedures are consistently improved.
- ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT
- We have built our business on sustainable practices, implementing a continuous improvement programme that examines and seeks to reduce our impact on the environment. This commitment is underpinned by our ISO 14001 Environmental Certification.
- “People oriented” is our Central Management Idea. Our people are our company's most valuable asset and we invest in attracting and retaining the industry's top talent.
- ZMS have a strictly quality management system, all our products are produced based onnational, international and industry standards, we control cable quality even from the raw material to final packing material. Quality is held at the heart of our operations and we're proud of the good reputation that we gain from home and abroad.
In 2012, Established HK Branch company-ZMS International HK Ltd .
In 2010, ZMS Brand was awarded as “Well-known Chinese Trademarks”.
In 2008, “ZMS” brand was founded , established our jointed venture sales branch company- Henan ZMS Cable Import & Export Co., Ltd.
In 2004, Contract with Egypt for cooperation of 66KV-220KV cross-linked cable; Rewarded as “China National High Reputation Enterprise”.
In 2002, Accessed to accreditation of ISO14001 Environment Management Certification, OHSAS 18001 Professional Safety Health Management System Certification, ISO9000, CE , CCC Certification; Rewarded as “China National Product Exemption from Quality Surveillance Inspection “; Founded production base of submarine cable in Qingdao.
In 2001, Win Tender in Three Georges Power Transmission Project of 500KV Conductor
In 2000, ZMS begin to promote our oversea market
In 1998, The 132 kv crosslinking cable exported to Bangladesh's, is the first Chinese high voltage cable whichentered into the international market, it won the Spanish gold eagle prize.
In 1997, Rewarded as “Famous Brand Product of Henan Province Enterprise”; Pass Certification of China National Coal Industry Department .
In 1996, bring in Finland's nokia VCV high voltage crosslinked cable production line, built the 110/220 kv high voltage crosslinked cable production line in China.
In 1995, supplied LV, MV cable to The Yellow River bridge project
In 1991, begin to produce cross-linked cable at rated boltage of 10KV & 35KV
In 1990, begin to produce cross-linked insulated aerial cable with rated voltage of 10KV & 35KV
Zhengzhou ZMS Co,.Ltd was established in 1990s (the ealy age of China's Reform and opening up).