Composite insulator Overall bar type design, compact structure, high quality, weight is 1/10 of the same grade porcelain and glass insulators, extremely convenient transportation, and installation. It is suitable for fouling areas, high mechanical tensile load, large span, and compact lines. The foul flash voltage is 30%-50% higher than that of porcelain and glass insulators of the same grade. Stable performance in ambient temperature from -60 degrees to +200 degrees. Non-breakdown type design, no need to measure zero value during operation.
1. Excellent fouling performance. The surface of silicone rubber umbrella cover material is not only water-repellent when new, but also restores its water repellence after the temporary loss of water repellence under the operating conditions of the line. The water forms water droplets on the surface of the material, and the very fine film of silicone rubber liquid basically engulfs the fouling, thus inhibiting the dissolution of ionic substances in water, reducing the leakage current, and increasing the fouling flashover voltage. This performance is maintained even when the silicone rubber material ages. Thus, it improves the reliability of electric power transmission and significantly reduces the cost of cleaning and maintenance of insulators.
2. Excellent resistance to ultraviolet rays, corrosion resistance, and non-marking.
3. Small size and lightweight The weight of the 110kv/100kn composite long bar insulator is only 12% of that of the corresponding 70kn porcelain insulator. Such lightweight greatly saves installation and transportation costs, it tends to be used without cranes, and is especially suitable for line emergency repair and erection and maintenance of mountainous lines that cannot be approached by means of transportation. It can simplify the structure of the tower, allowing a larger span (reduce the number of towers). At the same time, provides conditions for the development of compact lines.
4. production and delivery time is much shorter than porcelain insulators.
5. no need for insulation resistance zero value testing.
6. No brittleness disadvantage This feature not only facilitates installation and transportation but also makes it much more resistant to electric arcs than porcelain insulators washing machinery.