ADSS fiber optic cable is also called non-metallic all-dielectric self-supporting fiber optic cable. It is widely used in power communication systems for its advantages of large fiber core number, lightweight, no metal (all-medium), and can be set up with power lines and towers, generally without power outage construction.
ADSS Optical Cable Characteristics:
1. The cable diameter is small, the weight is light, the span can reach 1500M, and the additional load on the tower is low.
2. High tensile strength, which can exceed 90KN.
3. Non-metal structure, good insulation performance, lightning protection.
4. Sophisticated production technology, imported aramid yarn is uniformly stressed and has excellent stress-strain performance.
5. Optional PE/AT sheath, the best anti-corrosion performance.
6. It can adapt to harsh climatic conditions, and the icing can reach 10mm.
7. It can be constructed without power failure, and the power line failure does not affect the normal transmission of the optical cable.
ADSS Optical Cable Features:
ADSS aerial fiber cable has a different structure with overhead lines, the tensile strength of the aramid rope to bear, the elastic modulus of the aramid rope is more than half of the steel, the thermal expansion coefficient is a fraction of the steel, which determines that the ADSS cable sag is more sensitive to the change of external load. The elongation of ADSS cable can reach 0.6% and that of wire is only 0.1% under icing conditions. The sag is relatively insensitive to temperature change and basically remains unchanged when the temperature changes. Under strong wind conditions, the wind Angle is very large, at the wind speed of 30m/s, the wind Angle is up to 80°, and the wind Angle of the wire is only about half of the optical cable. ZMS's large-span ADSS products can provide reliable self-supporting performance within a maximum distance of 800 meters. Each long-span ADSS cable is custom-designed to be optimally placed on a utility tower and run under an all-weather load to ensure safe and reliable service life.
Strong ability to withstand extreme inclement weather (strong wind, ice, etc.).
The outer sheath of ADSS cable is made of AT or PE material, and it runs in a strong electric field, so it has the problem of electrical corrosion.
ADSS cables are subject to wind vibration. Smooth and stable transverse wind blowing to the cable, wind vibration will occur, and fatigue damage will occur at the hang point.
ADSS cable has a certain resistance to pressure and can withstand a large grip strength of a tensioning clamp.
ZMS’s main optical cable products include ADSS / OPGW / OPPC power optical cable, photoelectric composite cable, direct buried optical cable, mine flame-retardant optical cable, underwater optical cable, rat-proof optical cable, field operations Fiber optic cable, non-metallic fiber optic cable, non-metallic flame retardant fiber optic cable, non-metallic buried fiber optic cable, temperature measuring fiber optic cable, distributed fiber optic temperature measuring system, ordinary fiber optic cable, digital communication cable, submarine fiber optic cable, electric power Optical cable fittings and other products. Our power optical cable products are widely used in multi-site wind farm projects and power grid projects to ensure the normal and stable operation of power communication lines. For more fiber optic cable technical issues, please consult.
|Optical Cable Structure Parameters||Center Stiffener FRP||Diameter 2.0 mm|
|Loose Tube (Filled with Fiber Paste)||Outer diameter 1.90 mm|
|Number of Loose Tube||Root 2|
|Number of Fiber Cores Per Tube||Core 6|
|Inner Casing||Thickness 0.8 mm|
|Mechanical Reinforcement Layer Aramid||Area 26 mm2|
|Outer sheath||Thickness 1.70 mm|
|Aerial Fiber Parameters||Aerial Optical Cable Type||Model G652D|
|Mode Field Diameter||Diameter 8.6～9.5±0.7μm|
|Cladding Diameter||Diameter 125.0±1μm|
|Concentricity Error||Max 0.8μm|
|Cladding Non-circularity||Max 2.0%|
|Cable Cut-off Wavelength||Max 1260μm|
|Attenuation Coefficient||1310nm max 0.36 dB/km|
|1550nm max 0.22 dB/km|
|Performance Technical Parameters||Optical Cable Outer Diameter||12.9 mm|
|Optical Cable Cross-sectional Area||132 mm2|
|Optical Cable Weight||142 kg/km|
|Rated Tensile Strength (RTS)||28 kn|
|Maximum Allowable Use Tension (MAT)||11.5 kn|
|Annual Average Operating Tension (EDS)||10 kn|
|Thermal Expansion Coefficient||2.4 10-6/℃|
|Compressive Strength||Long Term 1100 n/100mm|
|Short Term 2200 n/100mm|
|Minimum Bending Radius||Operational 220mm|
|Laying 360 mm|
|Applicable Temperature Range||Laying -15∽ +60℃|
|Transport and Operation -40∽ +70℃|
|Fiber Excess Length||0.5∽0.7%|
|Outer Sheath Type||Tracking Resistant AT Sheath Material|
|Anti-electric Corrosion Measures||The outer sheath of the optical cable is made of Kaibo electric tracking resistant sheath material 6089, which has good electrical corrosion resistance|
What are the requirements of ADSS cable construction? This is a question that customers often ask us. In general, there are several points:
1. ADSS cable construction is usually conducted on an electric line tower, the infinite insulation rope, insulating seat belts must be used in construction, insulating tools, the wind should be not more than 5, lines with different voltage grades shall be maintained in a safe distance, namely, 35 kv is greater than 1.0 m, 110 kv is greater than 1.5 m, 220 kv is greater than the safe distance of 3.0 m.
2. Because the light fiber core is easy to break, the tension and lateral pressure in construction should not be too large.
3. In the construction of optical cable and the ground, houses, towers, cable plate edge, and other objects friction and collision.
4. Cable bending is limited, the general operation of the bending radius ≥D, D is the diameter of the cable, and the construction of the bending radius ≥30D.
5. Cable will be damaged by distortion, longitudinal distortion is strictly prohibited.
6. Fiber optic cable core damp and water easy to break, construction cable end must be sealed with waterproof tape.
7. The outer diameter of the optical cable is matched with the representative distance, and shall not be adjusted at will in the construction. At the same time, the metal is corresponding to the outer diameter of the optical cable and is strictly prohibited to be used indiscriminately.
8. After the construction of each optical cable is completed, sufficient cable length is usually reserved to be hung and fused at the poles and towers, and optical fiber distribution frames are installed in the substations.
Purpose: Mainly used for the installation (hanging point) of ADSS optical cable tension and suspension clamps on pole-type lines.
A. Pole with hanging point hoop
Uses: Mainly used to fix the remaining cable rack on pole-type lines.
B. Special hoop for remaining cable rack
Application: ADSS pre-twisted wire strain clamp is mainly used for fixing and anchoring aerial self-supporting ADSS optical cable lines. It is usually installed in the terminal towers, tensioning towers, corner towers, etc.
Composition: Each set of pre-twisted wire strain clamp assembly includes: inner twisted wire, outer twisted wire, and pull ring. Users can configure and choose other connectors according to design requirements.
Features: The grip strength of the pre-twisted wire strain clamp on the cable can reach more than 95% of the ultimate tensile strength (R.T.S) of the cable, without the influence of stress concentration and vibration stress.
Application: ADSS pre-twisted cable suspension clamp is mainly used for hanging cable on aerial self-supporting ADSS cable line. The function of the clamp is similar to that of an ordinary hanging cable clamp. It is recommended to use the environment when the line Angle is less than or equal to 30o.
1. Very low static stress reasonable distribution, improve the dynamic stress (such as vibration or dancing) bearing capacity, its grip strength can reach the ultimate tensile strength of cable (RTS) 10% ~ 20%.
2. No rigid contact with the cable (flexible grip), so that wear to a minimum.
3. Excellent material makes the wire clip have good elasticity and toughness, strong fatigue resistance and corrosion resistance, and long safe service life.
4. Not only effectively protect the cable, and its smooth contour makes the corona discharge and electromagnetic loss greatly reduced.
Composition: Pre-stranded wire suspension clamp is composed of internal stranded wire, external stranded wire, rubber plug-in, hanging splint (shell), etc.
Users can configure and choose other connectors according to design requirements.
Application: The downlead clamp is mainly used for the fixed installation of ADSS and OPGW optical cables on the poles.
For example, at the aerial fiber optic cable joint pole (tower), the fiber optic cable is led from the clamping hardware to the installation place of the splice protection box.
The fiber optic cable is led down from the pole to the underground pipeline, cable trench, buried directly, and led down into the machine room, etc, fixed.
Prevent the optical cable from rubbing against the tower or other objects under the action of wind to damage the aerial optical cable, so as to protect the safety of the aerial optical cable.
We can provide the following types of downlead clamps, namely: tower pull-down clamp and rod pull-down clamp.
Application: Overhead Line Damper is mainly used in ADSS cable, OPGW cable, and overhead power lines, to eliminate or reduce the vibration of wire and cable under the action of laminar flow wind, so as to prevent the damage of clamping tools and cable.
Features: Overhead line damper adopts special structure design, the size of the hammer intermediate slot, steel strand, and the hammerhead joint leakage, can look for the steel strand fatigue damage, do not limit the hammerhead shaking again, don't wear steel strand, and a number of resonant frequency can be obtained, is suitable for the cable diameter of 9.5 mm ~ 27 mm cable (including article convenient can clamping of the cable diameter).
Composition: Hammerhead connection steel strand for refined steel strand, wire protection for aluminum alloy lines, streamline shape can effectively control corona.
Application: Mainly used to wind excess optical cables on the splice tower, generally used in conjunction with splice boxes. Our company can provide four types of remaining cable racks.
Application: Widely used in ADSS, OPGW special cable joint, and different cable junctions, and to protect the role of cable joint.
1. The metal type connecting box is made of aluminum alloy casting, especially suitable for the protection of optical cable joint under the high voltage field.
2. The metal-type connector box overcomes the weakness of the plastic-type connector box in the electromagnetic field environment, poor anti-aging ability, and short life, and its life can be as long as 25 years or more.
3. Because it is made of aluminum alloy, it has excellent mechanical properties. It is far better than a non-metal type connector box in shotgun proof, pollution resistance, temperature tolerance, sealing, and waterproof.
4. Metal-type connection box to change the traditional optical cable packaging method, to avoid heating packaging to reduce the performance of optical cable outer sheath, and to damage the drawbacks.
5. There are two ports, three ports, and four ports with several specifications.
6. Adopt multiple sealing, with good waterproof performance.
7. The box body structure is spacious, the fusion plate adopts superposition type, flexible configuration, simple installation, the bending radius of the optical fiber fully meets the international standard, the cable connector box bottom for the remaining optical fiber winding design a certain space, the optical fiber in the joint box no attenuation change.
There is no news related to this product.
ZMS Cable have a wide product scope, includes: Power cables up to 500kV, AAC, AAAC, ACSR conductors, ABC Cable,electric wires, instrument cable, telecommunications cable, Stay wires. With advanced manufacture technology, rich human resource and effective management system, we guarantee all products are manufactured strictly in accordance with GB, IEC, BS, NFC, ASTM, DIN standards,etc. Beyond quality control, ZMS have been trying its best to offer much higher standard of services rather than expected.
You can contact us in the following ways:
email to firstname.lastname@example.org OR click Inquiry