Self-Regulating Heating Cables are made for a wide variety of industrial, commercial, and residential applications.
This is a type of special cable.
By offering an array of cable technologies such as self-regulating, power limiting, mineral-insulated, skin effect, constant wattage and series resistance.
Our heating cables meet the needs of most applications including process temperature maintenance, pipe freeze protection, longline heating, flow assurance, hot water temperature maintenance, roof and gutter de-icing, surface snow melting, frost heave prevention and floor heating.
Our self-regulating heating cables are the same function as abroad thereon BSX 8-2-FOJ Raychem BTV type.
1. Pipeline temperature is uniform, safe and reliable.
2. installation and operation costs are low, easy maintenance.
3. Intermittent operation, warming up fast.
4. Save energy and save costs.
* Pipe Freeze Protection
* Long Pipeline Heating
* Process Temperature Maintenance
* Tank Heating
* Frost Heave Prevention
* Roof Gutter De-cling
* Surface Snow Melting
Operating Voltage: 110-120 or 208-277 VAC or 380-480VAC
Q: What are Self-Regulating Heating Cables?
1. Any heating cable provides a watt output that increases as temperatures fall and decreases as temperatures rise. Self-regulating heating cables use a carbon matrix-heating element with variable resistance.
2. Self-regulating cables have a conductive polymer-heating element where the resistance exhibits a PTC characteristic, the resistance of the element increases with temperature. Conversely, the cable’s power output decreases with increasing temperature. As the temperature increases the cable power output approaches zero. At this temperature, the cable effectively “shuts off”. A hazardous area T-rating can be assigned to self-regulating cables regardless of installation conditions.
3. Being a parallel construction, the self-regulating heating cable can adjust its power output for local conditions along its length.
Q: Can TubeTrace be manufactured with different colored outer jackets?
A: Yes, almost any color is possible. Additional manufacturing set-up costs may apply.
Q: For heat tracing systems, is thermal insulation really necessary?
A: Yes. The heat losses without thermal insulation are excessive and not practical to compensate for with heat tracing.
Max. conductor temperature on continuous: 75℃, 105℃, 135℃
Maximum conductor short time temperature: 105℃, 135℃, 155℃
Minimum construction temperature: -40℃
|Minimum Self-Regulating Indices|
|Heating cable||S.R index (W/°F)||S.R index (W/°C)|
|3||Number of Cores||No.||2|
|-- Cross-sectional area||MM2||1.3mm2|
|-- Material||Nickel-plated copper wire|
|-- Type of conductor||Round|
|-- No. and dia of strands||Nos./mm||19/0.3|
|-- Material||Semi-conductive conductor screen|
|-- Nominal thickness||mm||2|
|-- Material||Radiation Cross-Linked Dielectric Insulation|
|-- Nominal thickness||0.7|
|7||Tinned Copper Braid||mm||0.3|
|-- Material||Fluoro polymer over jacket|
|-- Nominal thickness||mm||0.7|
|9||OD of the finished cable (Approx.)||mm||5.3mm*11mm|
|10||Weight of the finished cable (Approx.)||Kg/km||90|
|11||Min. bending radius at laying in terms of cable diameter||D||10D|
|12||D.C Testing voltage||V/min||2500V/1|
|13||Max. conductor temperature on continuous||°C||135|
|14||Maximum conductor short time temperature||°C||220|
There is no news related to this product.
ZMS Cable have a wide product scope, includes: Power cables up to 500kV, AAC, AAAC, ACSR conductors, ABC Cable,electric wires, instrument cable, telecommunications cable, Stay wires. With advanced manufacture technology, rich human resource and effective management system, we guarantee all products are manufactured strictly in accordance with GB, IEC, BS, NFC, ASTM, DIN standards,etc. Beyond quality control, ZMS have been trying its best to offer much higher standard of services rather than expected.
You can contact us in the following ways:
email to firstname.lastname@example.org OR click Inquiry